Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Purex Natural Elements...like a vacation for your clothes

So it has been a while since my family has been on vacation. Last time, we went to Avery Island and learned how hot sauce was made. Yum!  I love the outdoors, but my husband is more a computer/movie buff.

Purex sent me a bottle of their new Natural Elements detergent which smells wonderful! It is like a vacation in a bottle...since my family won't be heading to the beach (which is ONLY about one hour away), I guess I am stuck sniffing the Purex! I love anything natural and tend to make my own detergent when I have the time. Would you like to try it out for yourself? I have coupons to share. Comment below!

Purex sent me a free sample to try and coupons to share, but all opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. love the scented laundry soaps. you can find me in the laundry aisle sniffing and smelling trying to decide which is my favorite. would love a coupon. thanks. Cindy- bluemoonstencils@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete